It’s that time of year again. Turkey legs, mashed potatoes and second servings – it’s all so good! That’s why we shouldn’t have to limit ourselves around the holidays. We did some taste-testing and found these healthy Thanksgiving alternatives for you and your loved ones. Bon Appetit!
1. Kale Chips Instead of Potato Chips.
2. Pita Bread Instead of Garlic Bread.
3. Almond Butter Instead of Butter.
4. Sweet Mashed Potatoes Instead of Mashed Potatoes.
5. Vegan Mushroom Gravy Instead of Gravy.
6. Steamed Vegetables Instead of Boiled Vegetables.
Don’t forget to be thankful and treat yourself to some holiday treats, just don’t over do it!